Five dutch sommeliers went on a virtual journey to discover the winegrowing country Austria.
Discover six Austrian wines in this episode of the Online Round Table. The experts tasted, discovered and shared their experience on the wines with ober 70 live-viewers in an one-hour session. The participants had the opportunity to ask questions via the chat and to dive into the world of Austrian Wine.
- Cees van Casteren MW | Host of the Round Table | Wine writer and Educator
- Birthe van Meegeren | Dutch Wine Women of the Year 2019, former category manager at Gall & Gall and now independent consultant
- Magda van der Rijst | Wine writer of 10 food&wine books and former Master of Wine student
- Koen van der Plas | Dutch Sommelier of the Year 2019, sommelier at 3 Michelin Star Restaurant Interscaldes
- Regina Meij | Winner of the Austrian Bacchus Award 2014 | Co-Founder of Anfors Imperial
17. June 2020
Organiser: Austrian Wine Marketing Board
Contact: Mr. Oliver Chramosta
Phone: +43 (1) 5039267-60
Target Audience: Experts
Charged: No (Registration mandatory)